Make Understocking and Overselling Problems of the Past
Whether it’s taking up space at your own warehouse or sitting in a third-party fulfilment centre, having the correct inventory level is critical. But without reliable forecasts, you’ll always run the risk of miscalculating inventory needs.
ChannelAdvisor’s Demand Forecaster allows you to accurately predict the inventory needed to meet upcoming sales volume, without over- or understocking. This advanced feature puts the right data at your fingertips so you can get the right level of inventory — at the right time and for the right channel. Say “goodbye” to overselling and surplus inventory and “hello” to more sales, from season to profitable season.
How It Works
Demand Forecaster applies machine learning for inventory forecasting that’s fast, accurate and reliable. Based on SKU-level analysis of sales data from hundreds of channels, our forecasting technology tells you exactly how much stock you’ll need to meet upcoming demand. Use it to:
- Understand Demand. We analyse your historical sales data to accurately forecast future product demand, including seasonal sales patterns.
- Maximise Profits. With accurate inventory forecasting throughout seasonal sales cycles, you’ll greatly reduce the risk of running out of stock too soon.
- Decrease Costs. When you know what inventory levels will look like in the next 30, 60 or 90 days, you can prevent unnecessary stocking fees and closeout pricing.
Do Even More With Demand Forecaster Premium
Looking for even deeper insights you can use to accurately predict demand? With Demand Forecaster Premium, you’ll also get:
- Forecasts by channel: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Google and dozens more
- Forecasts by fulfilment type: FBA, non-FBA, 3P or seller-fulfilled
- Forecasts by category: Individual product information within each category
- Per-product exhaustion dates: See when inventory will be depleted
Ready to Use Demand Forecaster Premium?
Know how much inventory you need at all times with ChannelAdvisor’s proprietary Demand Forecaster technology. Request a demo to see it in action.